Hello fellow lipstick junkies!
Here’s another of a lipstick of the day post featuring: Wet N’ Wild MegaLast in 24 Carrot Gold.
I already let out my rave and rants about this particular lip product from my last post, Wet N’ Wild MegaLast and MegaShield Lip Colors, where you can find a more in-depth review on it plus other Wet N Wild lipsticks I currently own.
Please do check it out if you like 🙂
Swatch on selfie: LOL
What I like
- durable packaging
- has 26 shades to choose from
- has a scent but quite faint
- decent lasting power
- super inexpensive
- 24 Carrot Gold is a lovely shade
- creamy and matte (don’t forget to exfoliate your lips or apply lip balm)
- available anywhere or online
- due to the creamy consistency, can be messy and easily transferable
I LOVE IT. 24 Carrot Gold is a very gorgeous shade. It looks pretty on my skin. Great for the summer! Or anytime and anywhere you feel best. I’m so excited to try out other shades from MegaLast Lip Colors.
No doubt, a 5 lips for me!
Have you tried the Wet N Wild MegaLast in 24 Carrot Gold or in any shade?
Love to hear your thoughts!
- Wet ‘n Wild Mega Last Lip Colour (Review, Swatches) (thelovelyarray.wordpress.com)
- B2U Product Review: @WetNWildBeauty Mega Last Lipsticks (beautyful2u.wordpress.com)
- Hot Lipstick colors for summer! (inlivingbeat.wordpress.com)
- Wet ‘n Wild Mega Last Lip Colour (Lip Swatches) (thelovelyarray.wordpress.com)