I’ve always been obsess with monochrome style. I love pairing black to a single color: pastel, neon, white or would mostly go all black. You can see this style anywhere, the runways, streets or on magazines.
A timeless way to style oneself.
It’s always been my style ever since I got into fashion and to tell you the truth, my clothes are mostly black (it’s crazy. teehee 😀 )
I also find matching black to anything easier than the printed ones. Although I’m comfortable with black (or any dark colors), that doesn’t stop me from experimenting with different styles in fashion 🙂
- Some Monochrome Twist (thetulleeffect.wordpress.com)
- Midweek Moodboard #41 (Monochrome for Midsummer) (sheheartsthehighstreet.co.uk)
- Myss Monochrome Remix (silhouettetrends.com)
- OOTD – Metallic & Monochrome (myhartjie.wordpress.com)
- Monochrome Looks for Spring/Summer (thefridaygirl.co.uk)
- Sixties Monochrome (charnellegeraldine.wordpress.com)
- How to- Monochrome (UPDATED) (rachelspick.wordpress.com)
- Steel Monochrome! (polishedintuition.com)
- Monochrome – Episode 2 (arielwangblog.wordpress.com)
- Monochrome Trend (brianneslibraryblog.wordpress.com)