A huge thanks to lovely Kimberly Akinola for the Shine On nomination. If you’re into fashion and trends, visit her site, you’ll discover great reads. Also, thanks again to all who find time to read, comment and like my posts or for just looking around my blog. 🙂
The Rules Are:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the blog that nominate your blog.
- State 7 things about you.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
7 Things About Me:
- I used to have swimming lessons when I was young but I still can’t swim even today.
- I have low tolerance with alcohol and would get rashes/ allergies from liquor. Although, I still can’t resist a sip or two 8-).
- I had a habit of playing with fire when I was little. Literally speaking.
- I always wanted to have a dog and name it Toto or Rafayel or some Japanese name but my parents won’t let me have one cause my siblings are all allergic.
- I like to listen various genres of music. Jazz, blues, bossa, french music, classical, indie, folk, country, pop, club, RnB, alternative, rock, retro etc.
- I may be a hoarder but I’m actually quite obsessed with making sure all things are clean, organize and clutter-free.
- I used to have an obsession with Michael Buble and his voice. But I still find Liam Neeson my number one.
My 15 nominees:
- Evelina Galli
- Flux and Flow
- The Beauty Bunchies
- My Lucite Dreams
- Jacqlyn in Wonderland
- KLJ Fashion Styling
- Nail Luxxe
- Style Snapshot
- Closet cast
These are some of the list of bloggers whose posts I can’t stop reading and been following them since I started here on WordPress. Plus, the blogs I recently discovered and just began exploring. Don’t forget to drop by their blogs!
Massive thanks EVERYBODY!