Recently, I have been experimenting on eye shadows: how to apply, blend and match different colors. So far, I’m still bad at it. LOL. But I’m extremely having fun practicing various techniques, playing around with colors and what I mostly could do is a soft smokey eyes.
I used L’Oreal Paris Color Infallible Eye Shadow in the shade Forever Pink as a base all over my eye lids. I love this L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow because it is very pigmented and gives a satiny finish when applied on the lids. Plus it lasts all for hours which is great for me since I have an oily/combination skin and would cause my eye shadow to crease. Then for the smokey effect, I simply blended a matte warm brown eye shadow at the outer corner of my eyes to the crease creating a V-shape.
On my face: VICHY Cream Foundation Natural Finish Up To 12HR in Ivory, Fashion 21 Loose Powder, Nichido Powder Blush in Cool Rum
Eyes: San San Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara, L’Oreal Paris Color Infallible Eye Shadow in the shade Forever Pink, San San single eyeshadow in Warm Copper Fire
Brows: Nichido Eye Pencil in Bronze Glow
Lips: Maybelline Baby Lips with SPF20 in Relieving Menthol (not shown on picture), Wet N’ Wild MegaLast Lip Color in 24 Carrot Gold
That’s all folks!
Have an awesome day, you guys!
- face of the day: lazy glam. (drugstoreaddict.wordpress.com)
Hello fellow lipstick junkies!
Here’s another of a lipstick of the day post featuring: Wet N’ Wild MegaLast in 24 Carrot Gold.
I already let out my rave and rants about this particular lip product from my last post, Wet N’ Wild MegaLast and MegaShield Lip Colors, where you can find a more in-depth review on it plus other Wet N Wild lipsticks I currently own.
Please do check it out if you like 🙂
Swatches on lips:
Swatch on selfie: LOL
What I like
- durable packaging
- has 26 shades to choose from
- has a scent but quite faint
- decent lasting power
- super inexpensive
- 24 Carrot Gold is a lovely shade
- creamy and matte (don’t forget to exfoliate your lips or apply lip balm)
- available anywhere or online
- due to the creamy consistency, can be messy and easily transferable
I LOVE IT. 24 Carrot Gold is a very gorgeous shade. It looks pretty on my skin. Great for the summer! Or anytime and anywhere you feel best. I’m so excited to try out other shades from MegaLast Lip Colors.
No doubt, a 5 lips for me!
Have you tried the Wet N Wild MegaLast in 24 Carrot Gold or in any shade?
Love to hear your thoughts!
I’ve always been obsess with monochrome style. I love pairing black to a single color: pastel, neon, white or would mostly go all black. You can see this style anywhere, the runways, streets or on magazines.
A timeless way to style oneself.
It’s always been my style ever since I got into fashion and to tell you the truth, my clothes are mostly black (it’s crazy. teehee 😀 )
I also find matching black to anything easier than the printed ones. Although I’m comfortable with black (or any dark colors), that doesn’t stop me from experimenting with different styles in fashion 🙂
What about you?
What’s your style?
Do you also like to go monochromatic or all black?
- Some Monochrome Twist (thetulleeffect.wordpress.com)
- Midweek Moodboard #41 (Monochrome for Midsummer) (sheheartsthehighstreet.co.uk)
- Myss Monochrome Remix (silhouettetrends.com)
- OOTD – Metallic & Monochrome (myhartjie.wordpress.com)
- Monochrome Looks for Spring/Summer (thefridaygirl.co.uk)
- Sixties Monochrome (charnellegeraldine.wordpress.com)
- How to- Monochrome (UPDATED) (rachelspick.wordpress.com)
- Steel Monochrome! (polishedintuition.com)
- Monochrome – Episode 2 (arielwangblog.wordpress.com)
- Monochrome Trend (brianneslibraryblog.wordpress.com)