Hi lipstick junkies!!!
Here’s another Wet N’ Wild MegaLast lipstick. I really can’t get enough of them. I plan to get more of these of different shades of nude, peach and plum. They’re seriously great and very pigmented. One thing i don’t like is these lipsticks make your lips dry. I use my Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm before applying the lipstick and it works great.
I’m wearing the shade Purty Persimmon. I already did an in-depth review of this on my previous post Wet N’ Wild MegaLast and MegaShield Lip Colors. Please check that out if you would like to know more about this lipstick.
Swatch on selfie:
What I like
- durable packaging
- has 26 shades to choose from
- has a scent but quite faint
- decent lasting power
- super inexpensive
- Purty Persimmon is a gorgeous shade of red with a tinge of orange
- creamy and matte (don’t forget to exfoliate your lips or apply lip balm)
- available anywhere or online
- due to the creamy consistency, can be REALLY messy and easily transferable
Of course, I like it. Great shade but I only get to wear it a few times because I prefer the Wet N Wild MegaLast in 24 Carrot Gold. I would definitely love to try other colors.
A 5 /5 lips for me 😀
Have you tried the Wet N Wild MegaLast in Purty Persimmon or in any shade?
Love to hear your thoughts!